Thursday, May 29, 2008

flickring

As you can see, I have managed to blog some flickr photos to this blog. I had a bit of a mishap when the photos when to another blog, the library's Good Reads blog--they weren't supposed to do that! I found out signing in to a Google account is not the same thing as signing in with your gmail address, and the web got tangled as a result.

Photo-sharing on flickr has a myriad of uses. We can post tons of photos of our fabulous library exhibits, events, and departments. The library has already posted photos on flickr and I'm sure we'll continue to do so. I don't know if I'll continue posting photos personally; for one thing, I'm never going to remember how to log in and I'll always be afraid of uploading to the wrong blog... ;-)

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago