Monday, May 19, 2008

The Efficacy of Blogging

Ooops, I guess I don't read directions. I'm supposed to let you know how went my blogging experience. It was very easy to set up this blog. It's not going to be easy to get me to shut up, though...

The only thing that's confusing is where to click once you've created your blog, and you're signing back in. I tried it a couple of times and I think I have it down now...

I hope the rest of Gail Borden Learns is this easy! If it isn't, I'll emit anguished howls from my cube.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago