Monday, May 19, 2008

Fed me a line

Hmmm...I can't say I'm fond of RSS feeds. I signed up for the Gail Borden Learns blog and "Books&Authors" info from Hennepin County PL. I don't really need to consolidate my search for news in this way...I fear an onslaught of Updates that I'll wind up ignoring. I don't need to click on cnn.com every time there's an Update--I just click on it when I feel like it. I haven't missed a major or minor news story yet. But I'll try and give it a chance. I'm not sold, however. I think I've been fed a line... ;-)

The one convenient thing I discovered was, I could choose My Yahoo as my reader! It'll be nice to import the RSS feed into my personal e-mail. I have AT&T Yahoo as my at-home internet service provider. So that much was fine and dandy. I can't wait to unsubscribe at the end of the 15 weeks, though... ;-)

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago