Monday, October 6, 2008

Cooking For Engineers

Cooking isn't fun unless you can be really analytical about it, or at the very least, anal. That's why I love Cooking For Engineers! And look, there's a handy tool for making conversions right at the top! You can always trust an engineer to have the right tool...for making calculations, that is. Speaking of engineers and their tools, I have heard that engineers make better mates than dates...

Check out the 92 comments on making mayonnaise! And don't forget to kiss the cook, and kiss an engineer! They could be one and the same!

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago