Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I would like a Vodka Sting...

...but I'm here to report on vodcasting and podcasting instead, via Gail Borden Learns, which I've slacked off on. So here goes:

I listened to a scintillating podcast on Uncontrolled Vocabulary about Sandy Berman. What I would like to do with podcasting at the library is offer book reviews. I do the occasional You Tube book review clip, because here at GBPL we already do vodcasting, but I'd much rather go audio instead of visual, as I feel I'm not especially photogenetic (not a typo or malaprop--nobody in my family is photogenic and hasn't been for generations--it's an inherited disability and there should be a foundation for people with photogenetic disorders. ;-) ) I could handle pods instead of vods, unless it's vodka. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for checking out Uncontrolled Vocabulary. Good luck in your learning!

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago