Thursday, August 7, 2008

Social Media Networking

I signed up for the Good Reads social media networking site. I created a profile thusly listing some books I vaguely remember reading. I may keep up with posting what I've read, but I have no desire to interact with other readers online. Why waste time reading about what other people are reading when I could be reading a book? ;-) However, the library could use this site to post lists of books by genre or reading taste.

Now, I'd like to get back to my book... I'm reading Don't Try This At Home, about famous chefs' culinary disasters. Then maybe I'll cook something. ;-)

1 comment:

Billie said...

I use the site as my to-read list more that what I have read.

I really don't use the social aspects of the site. I do read the reviews from time to time but I find them a little ranty or too flat.

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago