Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Save Gas, Burn Ass

In my effort to reduce my carbon footprint as well as my caboose, I have been biking to work. I've been at it for almost two months, and I'm really enjoying it. Granted, the five minutes before I leave for work I'm in agony: "Ooooh, I don't feeeeel like riiiiiding to work," I whine to Oskee. (Whereupon he looks at me and points an accusatory paw at aforementioned fat ass.)

There are a couple of really fun hills to swoosh down on the way to work. On the way back home, there are a couple of killer hills...so I take a different route home.

My new motto is: Save Gas, Burn Ass! Or you could say, Burn Ass Not Gas! Either works.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago