Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thai me up, Thai me down

Hot, spicy, and it makes you sweat! It puts you on the brink of suicide! I'm talking about Thai food. I'm also talking about something else, and you'll have to see my next blog entry, with a homophonic title that pairs with this one, to read about that!

So I get home from work and I'm in the mood for Thai food, but I don't want to drive all the way to Randall Rd. or Schaumburg Rd., the closest good places. Sorry, I'm not a big fan of Bangkok House in downtown Elgin. I decided to mix up some hot sauce, soy sauce, and little bit of peanut butter, and voila! Fake Thai! I can Thai one on whenever I feel like it, for dirt cheap! I chopped up some green onions, scrambled an egg, boiled up some noodles, and mixed in my sauce for an ersatz Pad Thai. Not too bad for a post-work-I-need-to-go-grocery-shopping-soon kind of meal.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Adam’s Friend’s Burrito Recipe - I wonder how many times I've made these burritos. 1 onion, chopped 2 Tbsp oil 2 Tbsp chili powder 6 cloves garlic, minced 4 tsp dried oregano 2 tsp cumin ...
    4 years ago
  • It's April, say what? - 1) It is already April. How this happened I do not know. I will probably say this again on May 2nd as well. 2) I haven't been writing here. I enjoy stating...
    11 years ago